Chosen for reliability in the commercial and industrial sector where the ability to hard-wire a network connection is a necessity. React to demanding equipment loads instantaneously. Regulate peak demand with real-time second by second data streams. Analyze measurements for loads up to 3 phase 277/480 Vrms and 4800A.
• Measures electric AC power on up to 12 circuits
• Renewable energy production (e.g. PV solar, wind)
• Individual appliances, such as geothermal pumps, HVAC, refrigerator, heat pump etc.
• Supports wide range of current transformers (CTs) to accommodate virtually any size load
• Built-in solid-state memory retains up to 30 years of data
• Internet-enabled but can also operate autonomously without Internet connection
• No service contracts
• For residential, commercial, municipal, and industrial use
• FCC and UL-61010 compliant
Power usage: 3W typical
Voltage: Three Channels, 0-277 Vrms (L1, L2, L3)
Current: 12 CT channels (for single phase – 11 circuits, for three phase 9 circuits measured)
Power: Any voltage/current combination
Operating temperature: -30°C − 70°C
Max humidity: 80% up to 31°C (Derated to 50% at 40°C)
Measurement category: III (fixed installation)
Location: Indoor or outdoor (with enclosure)
Enclosure/Material: Flame-retardant ABS (UL94-V0)
Safety/Regulatory: Conforms to UL STD 61010-1, certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 No. 61010-1, FCC:CISPR 11 Group 1 class B, FCC 47CFR part 15 class B, CE: CISPR 16-1, EN55024, EN61000-4, ENV 50204
Should you need more information about us or our products and services, please contact us.